Welcome to my blog!

This blog is a journal of our struggles with food allergies and eosinophilic gastrointestinal diseases (EGIDs). ("DD" stands for "dear daughter", so whenever you see it in the blog it is referring to my daughter and our personal experience.) My hope is for this blog to be a source of information and support to others who might be trying to investigate, diagnose, treat, or live with, food allergies and EGIDs. Feel free to leave comments with suggestions or requests of what you would like to see on this blog. This is a work in progress. :)




New website!

I've been busy lately, helping to create and organize a local support group for patients and families with eosinophilic disorders.  I just made a new website/blog, which is probably where I'll be posting from now on.  Thanks to all my readers for continuing to visit!  I will keep this site active, in hopes that some information can help new parents dealing with food allergies, but for now my focus will be on eosinophilic disorders.

Come visit me at http://empowerwashington.org/!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Feel free to visit my site ; feeding a baby

Jessica said...

I use Google Blogger for both sites. :)